The Notifier I-2000 Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS) has been designed to facilitate the orderly and speedy evacuation of a building in the event of an emergency. This procedure may be initiated automatically by a fire alarm system or manually by a break glass call point.
The I-2000 may be used as a fully automated system or it will allow Fire Wardens to easily control and coordinate an evacuation using the dedicated emergency telephone network.
Vertical control layout with up to 3 WIPs per zone
- Any combination of the following amplifiers can be used; 10W, 25W, 50W, 100W and 200W.
- Programmable timers and user configuration can be achieved on site.
- Background music inputs and PABX inputs available with zone selection through keypad control.
- Warden present indicators
- Cascade override
- Remote paging consoles
- Distributed network amplifiers