Honeywell continues to monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus situation globally and the safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. We have established a global, cross-functional group, including our Honeywell medical team, that meets daily and provides employees with important information about the virus.
We are implementing additional precautions for our sites aimed at reducing risk for our employees, customers and partners. These guidelines include:
- All meetings that would bring visitors to the site should be changed to virtual conferences.
- We are asking customers, suppliers and other partners to limit visits to our sites to essential business requirements (e.g. delivering supplies).
- All visitors should be aware that they may be required to affirm their health status and provide a travel history background. All visitors must comply with Honeywell guidelines and any local applicable regulations while onsite or working on behalf of Honeywell.
- We expect all Honeywell employees visiting customer locations to abide by the rules of their hosts as well.
- We expect visitors to our site, and Honeywell employees visiting other locations, to be honest about their health and travel history for their safety and for those with whom they might come in contact.
- All Honeywell employees will continue to follow the World Health Organization guidelines as well as Honeywell instructions regarding personal and professional travel to high risk areas and self-isolation and self-monitoring.
Honeywell will continue to follow all governmental guidance regarding travel restrictions, self-quarantining and reporting.
We are pleased to introduce you to our newest sales team member Matt Korsa who will be based in our Melbourne office
Matt joins us with more than 20 years' experience in the fire industry. With various technical, product management, programming and commissioning roles, Matt brings a wealth of experience with managing major projects, technical training with electronics, security systems, public address, fire detection and evacuation systems. Most recently he was involved with securing a major project with VESDA Aspirated Smoke detection for the new Fleet of 65 (7 car) High Capacity Metro Trains (HCMT) in Melbourne and was the Chief Programmer of the Melbourne Airport Terminal 2, Fire Detection and Graphics systems installation.
Matt holds an Associate Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Associate Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Engineering and a Post Graduate Certificate - Performance based Fire Systems for Buildings.
NOTIFIER Western Australia branch office has relocated to a new location at 130 Francisco St, Belmont.
Our phone and email contact details remain unchanged, see our contact page for details and our trading hours remain unchanged.
Our vision is to become a faster, more agile and competitive company. Here in Australia, we are committed to equipping our partners with the tools and resources needed to propel the business to greater heights.
We are pleased to announce the enhancement of our customer support center to provide our partners with quick, efficient and reliable support for Notifier by Honeywell products and systems.
- Toll-free number: 1800 220 345
- Operating hours: Monday-Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm AEST
We at Honeywell Security and Fire stand committed to supporting you better, by responding to your technical queries in the shortest possible lead time. Our goal is to provide customers with immediate solutions to help you strengthen levels of efficiency and business productivity.
Apotential issue when ABS plastic solid Tees are bonded to ASD PVC pipe using traditional PVC solvent (cement).
Solvents are formulated for the type of plastic used to manufacture the pipe, therefore using a PVC solvent to bond PVC pipe and ABS plastic solid Tees may not create a reliable seal, the problem is amplified in refrigerated applications where the colder temperatures are present.
Recommendations for this type of bonding are to:
- Utilise a mechanical seal in the form of rubber coupling or gland, or
- Use solvent specifically formulated to bond ABS plastic with PVC plastic, such as Oatey ABS To PVC Transition Green Cement, however this solvent has recommended application temperatures between 4°C to 43°C.