New HLSPS Series Power Supply Units for AS7240.4 Applications
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce that the New Power Supply Units HLSPS25 and HLSPS50 are now available to order.
The range of PSUs includes all the necessary monitoring and standby capability demanded by AS7240.4. Each unit comes within the same size steel enclosure for ease of use, offering 2.5A or 5.0A alarm capability.
Each model has an input that may be used to disable the battery charging in a fire condition so that the full output is provided to the driven equipment. This maximises the output current capability whilst allowing full monitoring and protection of the outputs.
- Key Features and Benefits
- Top or rear cable entry
- 24 hour or 72-hour standby capability
- Fully compliant to AS 7240.4
- Local LEDs for fast fault-finding
- Selectable earth fault monitoring
- Protected against short circuit and overload
- Removable terminals for up to 2.5mm2 cable
- Fire alarm charger disable facility
- Volt-free fault relay output