System Release 12a: Onyx AFP-3030 v28.51 and VeriFire Tools v10.70
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce System Release 12a: AFP-3030/NCA-2 Service Pack v28.51 and VeriFire Tools v10.70
This release further enhances Smoke Control functionality of AFP-3030 and introduces new features to improve system installation and maintenance efficiency.
Simplified Smoke Control Configuration with Intuitive Wizard
Enhanced Smoke Control with Damper Functionality
Better User Experience and Flexibility
- New, simplified programming wizard for Smoke Control that makes it quicker and easier to configure Fan and Damper control.
- Changed SCS manual control operation to function when the automatic operation is Disabled.
- Enhanced capability to provide complete and active Smoke and Damper control from the fire alarm system.
- Added flexibility to add Script logic to the Smoke Control wizard where more complex start sequences are required, such as operation over networked nodes or zone pressurization.
- Simplified programming that saves you time and gives you a clear view of all your fan and damper settings.
- Smoke & Damper control programming wizard provides representations of the Fan/Damper switch group with section checkbox and drop-down menu making programming quick and intuitive.
- Duct Probe activation is now easily identifiable by blinking the FAN RUN indicator.
* Login required to download. Request Access