NOTIFIER is pleased to announce that the New Power Supply Units HLSPS25 and HLSPS50 are now available to order.
The range of PSUs includes all the necessary monitoring and standby capability demanded by AS7240.4. Each unit comes within the same size steel enclosure for ease of use, offering 2.5A or 5.0A alarm capability.
Each model has an input that may be used to disable the battery charging in a fire condition so that the full output is provided to the driven equipment. This maximises the output current capability whilst allowing full monitoring and protection of the outputs.
- Key Features and Benefits
- Top or rear cable entry
- 24 hour or 72-hour standby capability
- Fully compliant to AS 7240.4
- Local LEDs for fast fault-finding
- Selectable earth fault monitoring
- Protected against short circuit and overload
- Removable terminals for up to 2.5mm2 cable
- Fire alarm charger disable facility
- Volt-free fault relay output
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce that the New L-VJP15A/EN Projection Speaker is now available to order.
L-VJP15A/EN is a high performance 15W projection loudspeaker designed specifically for the Australian Public Address and Voice Alarm (PA-VA) markets, and has been developed for use with distributed paging systems where a high degree of speech intelligibility and sound clarity is paramount.
The loudspeaker’s modern and unobtrusive design and its wide operating range of temperature and humidity makes it suitable for extreme outdoor applications and an ideal solution for use such as in train stations, harbors, factories and campuses.
Key Feature and Benefits
- Clear and intelligible audio
- Excellent frequency response
- Five primary power settings: 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W, 1.9W and 0.95W
- Easy mounting and adjustment of speaker with removable U-type bracket
- Low profile for easy installation
- Easy to use power tapping setting with rotary switch
- Stylish and attractive design, Environment friendly
- Certified AS 7240.24 Type B and complying with local installation and safety regulations
For additional details, please refer to the L-VJP15/EN product page on our website.
A cyber security vulnerability that effects the NWS-3 was recently discovered by a Cyber Security researcher. NOTIFIER by Honeywell takes the security of our customers and products seriously. We have released an updated version of firmware that addresses this vulnerability and we recommend that the update be performed as soon as possible.
The details of the vulnerability can be found in Security Notice SN 2020-02-04 linked below
NOTIFIER is excited to announce Intelligent, Addressable VESDA-E detectors are now available. When seamless fire alarm control panel integration to VESDA aspirating smoke detection is required, these detectors are the right solution! The Intelligent, Addressable VESDA-E detectors directly integrate with the NOTIFIER’s ONYX® AFP3030 fire alarm control panel SLC loop.
Traditionally, multiple monitor modules and/or High Level Interfaces (HLIs) were required to interface conventional VESDA-E detectors to the fire alarm control panel. These new VESDA-E detectors eliminate those installation costs whilst adding the ability for NOTIFIER ONYX AFP-3030 to display alarm levels and directly enable/disable and reset the detector.
- Increase productivity with reduced installation cost and commissioning time.
- Increased reliability by removing intermediate hardware between the detector and the fire panel.
- Improved functionality with direct annunciation and control with the Fire Alarm Control Panel.
For additional details, please refer to the VESDA-E page on our website.
NOTIFIER has identified a non life safety issue with a limited batch of the Notifier AUS series Acclimate detectors, where a Firmware issue may cause incorrect sampling values of the thermistor head element, which may lead the device to incorrectly generate an alarm.
In recent years, world governing bodies have looked more closely at the use of gasses and the amounts that are released into the environment and, thus HFC 134a was targeted for phase out. Having been aware of these upcoming changes for some time, Solo has developed several alternatives to ensure users can continue to benefit from the reliability offered by the current range.