FAAST LT-200 Aspirating Smoke Detector is designed with the installer and end user in mind to serves the wide variety of Class C applications.
FAAST LT-200 combines proven aspirating smoke detection technologies to deliver reliable smoke detection and efficient installation and maintenance. The device comprises innovative and intelligent internal design features created to maximise performance whilst protecting vulnerable components. These include a high sensitivity LED detection chamber (featuring a high-power output IR LED and high gain IR receiver amplifier), along with ultrasonic flow sensors. The device is quick to install and easy to commission thanks to Pipe-IQ pipe design and configuration software, which is included as standard. FAAST LT-200 devices are available as single channel, dual channel and single channel double detection devices.
Three models are available for use in different size & style of applications, a single channel, dual channel and single channel double detection devices
- High sensitivity LED Detection Chamber specially designed to provide Class C detection
- Includes a high-power output IR LED and high gain IR receiver amplifier
- Single & Dual channel versions with independent channels including fan, sensor and flow monitoring
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing with expanded monitoring range
- A single device covers up to 2,000m² according to national design regulations
- Pipe-IQ™ software provides intuitive system layout and configuration all in one package
FL0122E-HS: Stand Alone Dual Channel Detector
FL0112E-HS: Stand Alone Single Channel Dual Detector
FL0111E-HS: Stand Alone Single Channel Detector
- AS 7240.20:2012 Activfire Certificate # afp-3351