2012 Series Smoke Alarms
System Sensor 2012/24AUSI photoelectric smoke-alarms detect a broad range of fires while providing maximum stability and its compact design makes it attractive and easy to install.
The low-voltage wiring make them ideal for applications such as apartment buildings and nursing homes. Designed for use as open area protection up to 24 units may be interconnected.
These multi-voltage 4 wire smoke alarms can be connected to many third party devices such as security alarm systems and access control systems. The 2012/24AUSI is supplied complete with mounting ring and 9VDC back-up battery.
- Certified to AS3786:2014 (2012/24AUSI only)
- 9-24 volt DC operation
- Integral Temporal-3 sounder
- Interconnectable up to 24 units
- Built-in Hush/Test pushÂ button
- LED indicates standby and alarm modes
- Relay output for connection to external systems such as Security panels
- Chamber integrity check function
- 9V battery backup (2012/24AUSI only)
- Backwards compatible with 2012H 2012J and 2012/24AUS
2012J: Photoelectric 4-wire smoke alarm
2012/24AUSI: Photoelectric 4-wire smoke alarm with 9 volt battery back-up