Innovair Conventional Duct Detectors
InnovairFlex 2-wire and 4-wire duct-mounted smoke detector
InnovairFlex conventional photoelectric smoke detector features a pivoting housing that fits various applications: both square and rectangular footprints mount to round or rectangular duct work.
These duct smoke detectors sense smoke with airflow speeds ranging from 0.5 to 20.32 metre per minute with proven precision. The enhancements built into this model improve false alarm immunity (with plug-in sensor head); broaden operating temperature (-20 ° C to 70 ° C) and humidity (0 to 95 percent non condensing) ranges while simplifying installation and maintenance. These advance features can detect smoke even in the harshest duct applications.
The new design provides more wiring space with an added 20mm conduit knockout. Numbers and labels for terminal designations are consistent with previous Innovair models. The new sampling tube can be clicked into position with one smooth motion from either the front or the back of the detector.
InnovairFlex D4120 and D4120W multi-voltage (24Vdc, 24Vac, 120Vac) are intended to be used as a 4-wire device on a conventional fire detection system or as a stand-alone part of a HVAC system.
InnovairFlex D2-AUS are intended to interface with a compatible convententional Fire Alarm Control Panel or conventional zone module of an Intelligent panel.
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/s
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-20°C to 70°C) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Cover tamper signal
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 20mm conduit knockout
- Backward compatible with previous Innovair models
- Replaceble plug-in sensor head
- Compatible with the range of Notifier conventional FIP's (Model D2-AUS)
- Multiple input voltages (Models D4120 and D4120W)
D2-AUS: Conventional 2-wire photo-electric duct detector
D4120: 4-wire photo-electric duct detector (24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC)
D4120W: 4-wire watertight photo-electric duct detector (24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC)