Photo-electric smoke detector
System Sensor 2151BAUS conventional photoelectric smoke detector contains a unique optical sensing chamber designed to sense smoke particles produced by a wide range of combustion sources.
Its sensing chamber is designed to reduce nuisance alarms by reducing effects of back pressure air flow, dirt, and insects. This chamber is protected by a fine mesh screen which can be cleaned or replaced.
This detector is designed to provide open area protection when used with compatible control panels.
- Stable performance in high air velocities.
- Internal magnetically operated reed switch for testing.
- Sensing chamber sealed against back pressure air flow, dirt and insects.
- Fine mesh screen protecting chamber can be cleaned or replaced.
- Dual LED's which blink in stand-by, give 360˚ visible alarm indication.
- LED's latch on in alarm.
- Remote LED indication capabilities arestandard.
- Sleek, low profile design.
2151BAUS: Conventional photo-electric smoke detector
- AS 7240.7:2004; SAI-Global certificate #SMKH25312