Acclimate Multi-criteria Sensor
The FAPT-851AUS Acclimate™ detector uses a combination of photoelectric and thermal sensing technologies to increase immunity to false alarms. Unlike traditional intelligent detectors, the Acclimate™ detector has a microprocessor in the detector head that processes alarm data. As a result, the Acclimate™ detector adjusts its sensitivity automatically, without operator intervention or control panel programming.
Areas where the Acclimate™ detector is especially useful include office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing and industrial facilities, and anywhere else the use of a particular area may change.
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without operator intervention or programming.
- Addressing by rotary decade switch.
- Dual bi-color LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Capable of heat-only alarm mode, enabled by a special command from the FACP.
FAPT-851AUS-IV: FlashScan Acclimate Multi-criteria smoke/heat sensor - Ivory
FAPT-851AUS-W FlashScan Acclimate Multi-criteria smoke/heat sensor - Pure White
- AS 7240.7 & 7240.5: 2018: ActivFire certificate # afp-3357