FlashScan Photoelectric Sensor
Notifier FSP-851AUS Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector's address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level.
FSP-851AUS photoelectric detector's unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources while functions such as drift compensation help prevent unwanted alarms.
FSP-851AUS detectors support both FlashScan and CLIP protocols and are compatible all Notifier Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP).
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communicationwith noise immunity for trouble-free installation.
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- Simple, rotary decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Remote test feature from the control panel.
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant lock.
- Available in Ivory, White and Black
FSP-851AUS-IV: Flashscan photoelectric smoke sensor, Ivory
FSP-851AUS-W: Flashscan photoelectric smoke sensor, Pure White
FSP-851AUS-BK: Flashscan photoelectric smoke sensor, Black
B501AUS-IV: Universal addressable detector base, Ivory
B501AUS-W: Universal addressable detector base, Pure White
B501AUS-BK: Universal addressable detector base, Black
B524IEFT-IV: Universal addressable detector base with Isolator, Ivory
- AS 7240.7:2018; Activfire certificate #afp-3358
- New Zealand equipment register # NI/304