Photoelectric Sensor - CLIP protocol
Notifier SDX-851AUS Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector's address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level.
SDX-851AUS photoelectric detector's unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources while functions such as drift compensation help prevent unwanted alarms.
SDX-851AUS detectors support CLIP protocol and are compatible all Notifier Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP).
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communicationwith noise immunity for trouble-free installation.
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol Fire Alarm Control Panels (Flashscan Systems will run in CLIP mode)
- Simple, rotary decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems)
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Remote test feature from the control panel.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant lock.
SDX-851AUS-IV: Flashscan photoelectric smoke sensor, Ivory
B501AUS-IV: Universal addressable detector base, Ivory
B524IEFT-IV: Universal addressable detector base with Isolator, Ivory
- AS 7240.7:2018; Activfire certificate #afp-3358