ENscape CWSO Conventional Sounder
With a modern design, extensive tone set and installer-friendly features, the ENscape sounders are the logical choice for specifiers and installers.
ENScape Conventional Sounders are high quality devices designed to alert building occupants of an emergency. These products feature a new folded horn design, which provides outstanding sound output at low current draw.
- Modern design eliminates need for device orientation
- Simple and fast installation from First fix capability, allowing electrical continuity testing prior to device fitting
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mount applications
- Global tone set: 32 tones including a new bell tone all certified to AS ISO 7240.3
- Two stage sounders enable alert and alarm sequences to be set for phased evacuation
- Optimised for 12V and 24V systems, making the range suitable for use in fire & security applications
CWSO-RR-S1: ENscape sounder, red, low profile base
CWSO-WW-S1: ENscape sounder, white, low profile base
CWSO-RR-W1: ENscape sounder, red, IP65/deep base
CWSO-WW-W1: ENscape sounder, white, IP65/deep base
- AS ISO 7240.3:2014 - SAI Global Certificate # SMK40640-4