DA2-30 / DA2-60 / DA2-120 Building Occupant Warning System
Notifier DA2-Series is a Grade 3 Sound System for Emergency Purposes (SSEP) certified to AS4428.16. SSEP’s or Building Occupant Warning Systems (BOWS) are an important component of a Fire System, as they are used to warn occupants of an emergency event within a building. Main applications for DA2 Series BOWS are commercial and residential buildings, retail centres, educational institutions, temporary accommodation (e.g. hostels and hotels) and warehousing.
- AS4428.16 certified - Grade 3
- 17 pre-installed tones
- Background music & PA microphone analogue audio capability
- Up to 32 supervised speaker lines can be connected (via maximum of SAM-4)
- Quick commissioning, with no STI testing required for PA Microphone and pre-installed test tones
- Backward compatible to DA-Series
- Up to 8 DA2-SERIES BOWS may be interconnected
DA2-30: 30W BOWS amplifier main board c/w interconnectcable, EOL, stand-offs and screws.
DA2-60: 60W BOWS amplifier main board c/w interconnectcable, EOL, stand-offs and screws.
DA2-120: 120W BOWS amplifier main board c/w interconnectcable, EOL, stand-offs and screws.
SAM-4: 4-channel Speaker Amplifier Monitoring and Distribution Module.
CMM-2: Custom Message Module c/w PC connect audio cable.
DA-DISPF: DA-PA Microphone kit n dished metalwork for DA2-Series BOWS.
- AS ISO 4428.16 - Grade 3; Activfire Certificate # afp-3559